Thursday, August 6, 2009

By Request: Things That Crack Me Up

This picture was taken at the Auckland MOTAT (Museum of Technology and Transportation...or Transportation and Technology), but I'm thinking either Cedar Point or Greenfield Village...

"Great Tasting" Irish Moss cough syrup...I beg to differ...Also, had to get Scott to smuggle in some rubbing alcohol because this "antiseptic" is rubbish!

In case you can't read it. Chubby Loafs. Teehee.
"Tasty" cheese really is pretty tasty actually...
No comment.

This is Auckland's Sky Tower. Think CN Tower, Stratosphere, etc.
This is a platform very near the top.
This is someone doing the "SkyJump" where you jump from the tower, dangle for a while,
then slide swiftly down two cables,
And come to rest at the bottom. I'm not sure that I would do this unless a monetary reward was involved.

Sorry, Mel, not much time for more at the moment, and I didn't get any pictures of the tens of ants in our microwave because I was too busy screaming...come to think of it that is probably not the "crack me up" definition you had in mind anyway...

;) Jen

1 comment:

Melissa Nelson said...

YAYYYY!!! Thanks, man!!! :) lol