Sunday, February 22, 2009

Time to Hit the Streets

One unforeseen problem that we have had in finding an apartment is that nothing is open on the weekends here. So we've had about a day and a half of sitting around, not really able to get started on an apartment hunt.

Tragically, it appears that the internet has failed us in this respect. Most of the postings for apartments we have found specify "No Pets", which is a bit of a deal breaker for us, as I don't think we could convince them that the cats are our orange, furry, and quadrupedal children. One listing I saw said "No Pets, Smokers welcome".

So today, I get to hit the phone and pound the pavement while Jen is off at orientation.

Hopefully I'll have a bit of luck or perhaps find someone who can point me in the right direction.

No comments: